1/12/2009

JWD Paperie Sample Requests

Last week we added a new button to our invitation website, JWD Paperie. We were so excited about our 'samples' button where you can request free samples. We only had one problem; our web designer didn't code the request form properly. As we were traveling this weekend I was getting requests on my iphone email however I wasn't getting their contact info. I was so frustrated because that's not something that can be fixed on an iphone. I'm so sorry!!! We fixed the problem as soon as we arrived to the hotel Friday night. If you requested samples last Thursday or Friday please send the request again. We have fixed our site and apologize for this error. If you haven't requested samples yet, please do because we'd love to send you a sample of our work. Samples can be requested at this link http://www.jwdpaperie.com/pages/samples.htm Stay tuned. I've been working on some really fun invitations that are very affordable. Pictures will be up sometime this week along with the details of our first blog contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment