1/02/2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my blog. My employees have been telling me for years “you should start a blog” and my response always was “I don’t have time”. So I’m making it my 2009 goal to blog. I’m excited to share my stories, my inspiration and creative ideas with you. If you have a unique idea, a fabulous find or anything else you want to share just let me know and I’ll do my best to blog about it.
A little about me: I own Just Wright Designs®, LLC with my amazing husband, Jeff. We have six animals, two yellow labs, one dachshund and three cats. I was raised in Florida but now live in Texas. I love beaches and all things tropical. I love to entertain, decorate and paint anything. I love weddings and parties and would get married over and over (to the same man of course) if I had the money.
About Just Wright Designs®, LLC: Jeff and I founded the company in late 1999 and started in the baby gift industry. I painted personalized crosses, birth plaques and foot print platters for local gift shops. Today most of these products can be found on our gift website, Just Wright Boutique. In 2003 we introduced Celebration Signature Plates® and were blessed with success. We offer hand painted guest book platters as an alternative to the traditional guest book. New for 2008 is JWD Paperie offering stylish wedding and event invitations. I hope you enjoy my blog. Stop by often because in the next few weeks I’ll be featuring a real wedding of a good friend of mine.
A few pictures of our pride and joy.

Cowan,one of the studio cats, showing off his "new do'.

Tucker, our studio watch dog, trying to figure out who that doggie in the window is.

Kealy, our other studio cat, hanging out in a plate on my desk.

Our 2007/2008 exchange students with our dogs, Comet, Ajax and Tucker.
Tucker and Comet snuggling up in the back yard.